Melbourne Football

The Football League (Championship, League One, League Two)

scouse_roar

Strong post Hackett.

Bit of a boring game from the looks of things, neither side will get promoted this season, via playoffs, imo.

Could see it being a draw.

Wouldn't be surprised if Brum lost though, they won't be out of the Football League/Championship for a while.

Not a whole lot between South and West Ham right now, sitting 1 & 2 respectively on 50pts each. I think We've dropped a few games we should have won but overall we've been pretty good so far.

Wining the Championship would be nice, But if we finish second and gain promotion i'd still be happy.

Edited by Hammerhead
  • Like 1

We're the super Hammers and we're going up!

Equal first at the moment, and looking foward to tail end of the season. I just wish more games were on FoxSports. I try to stream when I can, but our games have been on at some dodgy times for me.

I'd love to win the championship, and could see the arm wrestle going to the last day with Soton.

In regards to West Ham v Soton for Championship winners. It all depends on whether Southampton hit an injury crisis like we had recently. We are still level at the top after having to field youth team players and five strikers on the bench in recent weeks. Something if Southampton had to cope with i'm sure you would see the irons streak away.

Our play has been standard Allardyce hoofball but it is effective and should get us back to the PL. Which needs to happen this season for us to avoid total disaster and falling into possible administration.

Southampton just knocked back our loan bid for Puncheon as well. For what it's worth would love to see us both go up. Used to love them in the days of Pahars, Le Tissier and Svensson at the Dell.