Melbourne Football

MHFC 3rd Kit pre-orders

Buddy Farah

Hey Buddy , you didn't get me one? You posted on the other forum before it shut you got me one? wassup?

They didn't have XXL before (like the boys have said above). I asked for one, I will show you my e-mail.

But they seem to have released them now. Do you wanna get it or do you want me to?

If I had purchased one, I'd be disappointed in the club for releasing an extra 100. Now it seems as if the clubs out to make a quick buck now (which I can understand the desire to, but not at the expense of exclusivity.)

I'm happy for the club to sell as many as they can to be honest. But they announced 150, and it looks to me like they would've had more in stock for when the 150 sold out. I could be wrong, but it seems unlikely that they would've been able to get ISC to make up another 100 to have ready straight away. It's smart marketing but kinda dishonest. They're still limited I suppose.

I'm doing an article for Schip Happens! on the 3rd kit. (Opinions invited, printable of course).

Scott Munn replied with this...

The original 150 have sold out (we had 6 left which we took to the game on the weekend and sold), ISC informed us late last week they had some, which they were holding for themselves. We have asked to have them and are awaiting delivery, not sure the exact amount.

The players are wearing charcoal socks with a red and white turn down tomorrow.

• Like 1