Melbourne Football

MHFC 3rd Kit pre-orders

Buddy Farah

The clubs third kit has sold out, in fact it did so within 36 hours.

These are the people who have kits waiting for them:

S - Lozzy, Pav, Carlo

M - Hammer, DP, Cammo, Alexiano, NVC, Pav

L - Baz, Ellki, BZA, Myki, Nuggets, BH, Carlo, Robinho, Tikon, Nathan, Majera

XL - Scouser, Tony, MattK

Those in red need to contact me,

those green have payed

Please get in contact with me asap as I have used my own money to set this aside, otherwise I cant guarantee the kit will be there waiting for you.

Pick-up: At the Imp or MRS on the 15th, 18th, 21st.

Edited by Buddy Farah

Shattered I missed out on one. From what I've seen, they are of a higher quality than the Home/Away kits that can be purchased from Rebel Sports.

The club made an easy $19,500 in 36hrs without selling the item out in terms of value. These are surely going to become collectors items?

In 50 years I'll be cashing in ;)

I ordered mine on thursday through the sport sub store. Does anyone know how long they take to arrive? Was hoping to have had it for the weekend game. If not Midweek against Central coast it is!

I ordered mine last Friday and got it yesterday. You probably should have it by now.

I ordered mine on thursday through the sport sub store. Does anyone know how long they take to arrive? Was hoping to have had it for the weekend game. If not Midweek against Central coast it is!

I got mien the day after I ordered it quickest delivery I have ever had.

I got mien the day after I ordered it quickest delivery I have ever had.

Yes they came very promptly, makes me want to use their online shop again without hesitation!

@ticker 150 is great, makes it rare as f*ck in 502124 years when we are (still) the greatest team this city has seen

You're quite right actually, lot's of fun to be a sports nerd these days now that it's no longer frowned upon!