Melbourne Football

Week 15 - Melbourne v Perth Glory - 15 Jan - 4:00PM

bazzatron

If you dislike anything about the way we run the terrace on match-day, come down the front and have a chat at half time. You'll find we're more than open to new ideas and suggestions.

I assume you're referring to pauses during 'Come on you boys in red'? If so, noted, but that's how we do it. We've found we're louder when there's a bit of a pause, as it allows people to get well in to it.

If you dislike anything about the way we run the terrace on match-day, come down the front and have a chat at half time. You'll find we're more than open to new ideas and suggestions.

I assume you're referring to pauses during 'Come on you boys in red'? If so, noted, but that's how we do it. We've found we're louder when there's a bit of a pause, as it allows people to get well in to it.

dont see how its gonna change if we discuss here or gameday, i dont like the slow versions of chants and noticing people behind me are not liking it, was there also a slower version of we are melbourne?

Spira - noted. I'd rather hear it from you on game day where I can put a name to the face though to be honest.

There's a few faceless jerks out there, but I'd prefer that there were none. :D

u can add me on facebook if u want, chris spiranovic

also i love the we are melbourne chant done fast

Edited by spiranovic

We've gone from the worst team to the best and back to the worst in only half a season, cheer up though because it's certainly an exciting ride with the Melbourne Heart! Whatever happens from now on, at least we're successful with step one; and that's to actually follow the Heart and we've gotten our value for money so far supporting the best team in the league!

Edited by Ticker

Shit game, Too fucking hot, still think we will finish 3rd or 4th and have the scum in a final.

Thought the terrace was a alright tbh, much better than against adelaide, but maybe that's just because i was right in the middle this time.

Fuck the Imperial, will be drinking (water) somewhere else on Wednesday.

One positve though, spent ~$390 less yesterday and at today's youth game than i did at our last home game.

Boys just look flat for mine. Took for ever to get going and then couldn't even sustain it when we did. Bolton had kept us in the game until his stuff up, so i wouldn't be too hard on him. We reverted to 3 at the back again after the (near) disaster against Gold Cost but a back 3 of Hammill, Good & Behich doesn't exactly stike fear into opponents attack.

For mine Mate isn't shining because he isn't getting decent service- as simple as that. I will also have to disagree with those who proclaim Behich's form, I reckon he's been below his once high standards for a number of weeks now- pretty much ever since i proclaimed him a future socceroo on the red & white site.

I think Sarkies adds something but he needs to lift his work rate.

We need to show some urgency when we have the ball- fair dinkum it looked like the boys were having a kick around in the park at times.

I do think though we can turn it around pretty quickly. Colosimo and Germano/Shroj back in the side would make a big difference too. Haven't abandoned hope for Wednesday.

Terrace was okay, Ando was doing a splendid job for most of the game, the people in the front where good. But it was just so silent everywhere else. I can understand people not being able to stand the sun but it is a bit disheartening being coped with abuse for getting in people's view of the game.