To sum up training and news from today that I found:
- Definitely a rift between Joyce and Valkanis, dont think I saw them speak once.
- Great chemistry between the whole squad. Joyce seems to have a great relationship with the players.
- Joyce was working closely with Kisnorbo for majority of training.
- Brandan looked good to me, but Joyce said November he's expecting him back but has improved ahead of schedule.
- Jamieson didn't train, looked a little stiff when walking to get his jersey.
- Fornaroli having surgery so he wasn't there.
- As much as I don't believe it, in training Bouzanis seemed like he'd be a solid #1 this season, but its only training.